July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Mama and Daddy took me all over the place! Thursday night I spent the night with Nana and Pop for the first time. I did pretty good until the middle of the night and needed to sleep in Nana's bed with her! Friday we went over to Papa and Gagi's where I had a great time as always. I played in the playroom while Emily took a nap. I got to see my other cousins, Benjamin and Scotty while I was there too. Saturday was Jackson Reed's birthday party. I had my own balloon and seemed to enjoy covering daddy's face every time mama tried to take a picture. I played with Riley Parham who is 7 months old. She's a cutie! Her big brother Luke was there too to celebrate Jackson's 2nd birthday. We left before cake and ice cream because I had had all the fun a 10 1/2 month old can stand without having a meltdown.









No comments: