I got to celebrate my birthday a week early with Gagi and Papa and lots of cousins, aunts and uncles. Gagi is having surgery soon and we wanted her to be able to be part of the fun. Then I went to Luke's 2nd birthday party with lots of other babies and big kids. It was a BUSY and fun day! Stay tuned for my birthday party next Saturday.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OMG he so big now! Into everything too, I see. Is he walking? You look great as well in that first pic. Looks like your gym time is paying off. Glad to see that you guys are doing well.
1 comment:
OMG he so big now! Into everything too, I see. Is he walking? You look great as well in that first pic. Looks like your gym time is paying off. Glad to see that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment