October 17, 2009
My First Trip to the State Fair
Today I went to the Mississippi State Fair for the first time. I didn't know quite what to think when we got there so I held on pretty tight to my daddy's hand. Once we got to the petting zoo, I kind of got the hang of things...but didn't want those goats licking me too much. (even though I laughed every time they did it) Mama and I read a book at night called Llama, Llama, Red Pajama, so imagine to my surprise that the the Mama Llama was at the fair! I kept calling her Llama Mama but she didn't seem to know what I was talking about, she just wanted our carrots. We walked up and down the midway until I got too tired to walk anymore....I sure was glad to have my stroller. I had a few bites of a chicken on a stick and I think I'll be wanting another one of those next year! I could hardly keep my eyes open on the way home. What a great day.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment