July 1, 2010

Six Flags Over Georgia

Mama and Daddy took me to Six Flags this week. It was a pretty long car ride but once we got there I was pretty excited. We swam in the pool after we got to the hotel and then went out for dinner. I had a hard time falling asleep because I knew the next day I was going to Six Flags!


My first time to stay in a hotel and I loved opening and closing the door over and over until mama gave me the door rules (more than once).
Getting ready for the pool and enjoying checking out new furniture.

Helping daddy plan our day at Six Flags.
Taking a ride in the Sky Bucket going over Six Flags. I loved going up so high!

Going to Thomas Town was one of my favorite things to do. It had the best slides that were curvy and went a long way!



I wasn't so sure about Daffy Duck until mama seemed to think he was okay. Then he was good in my book.
Driving a truck in Bugs Bunny World.

Sailing high in the sky on the Santa Maria. I rode this twice!

See how wet daddy and I am? See that big slide behind us? I rode that with mama and daddy and some big boys. They all thought I was pretty cool for liking it so much. It went up high and dropped us FAST down a hill...splashing us with lots of water. I wanted to do it again but the line was too long. I also rode a roller coaster called The Wile E. Coyote Canyon Blaster. It was pretty fast for a "mild" roller coaster, but that's just what my mama said. I don't know what that means, but I loved it. We also rode another water ride, a big train, drove a car with daddy, rode on a flying bull all by myself, and walked all over the park. More swimming back at the hotel, then a visit the next day to the Imagine It! Children's Art Museum of Atlanta.


More pictures to come.

No comments: