August 14, 2007

Waiting for the Big Day

Before Isaac makes his grand entrance, I'm creating a blog for family and friends. I'd like to keep it updated with pictures and stories about all the new adventures we're about to embark on. As of right now, we're hoping that he will be here one day next week. So in the meantime, here are some pictures of his room that is ready and waiting for him.



The little rocking chair is from when I was little. It still has the teethmarks from when I apparently liked to teethe on wood. Our nephew, Bennett, put it to good use as well for jumping. It's a great springboard when you're 3.



Who doesn't love a monkey rug?

The big rocker is the same one my mother rocked me in. We've since added another shelf behind the rocker, so it's not so bare.

No comments: