Welcome to the world, Isaac Patrick Kelly! 5:29 p.m. 7 pounds and 4 oz., 20 1/2 inches.
Daddy and Isaac make their way to family and friends to say hello.
Isaac's first experience with the papparrazi. (Uncle Patrick, Lauren, Nana, Papa, and Pop)
Just after they brought Isaac back to us while I was in recovery. Such a surreal and wonderful moment. Why didn't someone put some lipstick on me or something? ;)Pictures of a few visitors from Friday. I don't know why I didn't take any on Thursday. I'll blame the pain medication.
My cousin, Marvene stopped by to say hello.
And our friend, Chris Wiggs stopped by while he was making his rounds that afternoon.
Another one of Chris and also our friend, Jana Latour. She made us laugh (some of us too hard, the ones of us with stitches!) and it was fun having her visit.
Jana and Isaac. I think they bonded.
This is Kathy, Dr. Fulton's nurse. She's the best. And she brought me Diet Coke! :)
Getting ready to go home...a day early!
Dr. Fulton stopped by Friday morning to check on us and to see Isaac. Truly the best doctor I could ever have.
Kinsey and Isaac meet at the door. It was an indifferent meeting on both sides!
My two couch potatoes. It's been a long day.Lots more pictures to come...we are so excited, tired, and happy. I already can't imagine what things were like without Isaac here with us. He is such a little blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment